Guideline & Policies
Mutual Respect and an Attitude of Fellowship are the keys to a truly harmonious club atmosphere. Let's work together to make the New Haven Lawn Club an enjoyable place for everyone by following rules of common courtesy and good citizenship. Following are a few guidelines for our members and guests:
- Bicycles must enter through the Humphrey Street entrance.
- Roller blades, bicycles, skateboards, and scooters are not allowed in the parking areas.
- For safety's sake, children may not play in the parking lots, locker rooms, on balconies or staircases, or any other areas deemed unsafe by Club staff.
- Children under 12 may use the Clubhouse when accompanied by an adult or when attending a planned activity. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the pool area unless supervised by an adult.
- Children may not sit at the bar at any time.
- Bathing attire is not allowed in the Clubhouse at any time. Shoes and shirts are required in the Clubhouse at all times.
Business Office Assistance
Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 4:30 pm.
Phone: (203) 777-3494
Fax: (203) 777-5657
Please call the office with any questions about Lawn Club policy and rules.
All comments requiring a formal response shall be made in writing and addressed to the Board of Governors.
Athletic Facility Guidelines
Members must register their guests prior to the use of athletic facilities. When no attendant is present, the introducing member should clearly indicate in the guest register or on the facility sign up sheet his/her name and the name(s) of the guest(s). Appropriate charges appear on your monthly statement.
When other members are waiting for reserved time on a court or other club facility, please honor their appointment and leave promptly when your scheduled time is up.
Lockers are available to all members for a monthly fee. Please call the office for locker assignment.
For membership inquiries, please contact our Membership Director Kayleigh Murphy at (203) 777-3494 or at email@example.com.